Introducing the Musguard Handlebar Harness! Our take on the popular way of attaching bikepacking gear to the handlebars follows the same principles as all our products: lighter, simpler, more efficient, improved function.
The main advantage is the innovative one-strap design. A single piece of heavy duty nylon webbing intertwined around the stem and the handlebars ensures that your bags stay firmly in place held tightly against the handlebars no matter how rough the terrain gets.
- Weighing only 148 g, this harness is among the lightest on the market.
- Direct bag-to-handlebar connection for a secure and stable fit.
- Simple one-strap design secures all content with just one pull.
- Strong and durable G-hook with a cam keeps the webbing securely locked and prevents loosening due to vibration.
- Takes advantage of the stem to pull contents away from the head tube rather than relying on it for stability.
- Rolls up easily when not in use, so you can leave it on your bike without it getting in the way of your ride.
Watch installation guide here.
Weight - 148 g
Flat size (width x length) - 350 mm x 400 mm
Band length - 173 cm
Max load - to be discovered ;)
Fits most standard roll-top bags (dry bags), sleeping bags, mats and tents.
Harness (recycled 0.8 mm polypropylene)
Band with buckle (aluminum/acetal G-hook with cam)
6 x 1 cm EVA spacers
2 x silicone backed straps + 1 x non-backed strap
Dry bag not included (at the moment).
Made in Slovenia (EU).