by Erik Otto
"It’s no question that riding a bike is a great way to experience the world. For me, the mentality of cycling has inspired a sense of commitment that continually inspires my work ethic. A challenge we all face is working through the difficult moments when the odds seem to be against us. This piece is about pushing through those tough times to reach a new point in your life you didn’t even know was there." - E. Otto
Erik Otto is New York City and San Francisco based Artist and Track Bike rider.
Limited Artist Edition of 200 pieces.
- the set utilises a silicone-coated 2-in-1 fastener for firm grip (covering most tubing diameters as well as oversized and aero)
- fully detachable
- FRONT Musguard can be mounted under exposed shifter cables or over enclosed shifter cables
- REAR Musguard requires paired seat stays and brake bridge to gain stability (triangular opening must be at least 5 cm / 2 inch high). Can be mounted over most rim brakes except cantilever brakes
- front 30 g
- rear 40 g
- front 9 cm x 43 cm (29 cm effective)
- rear 9 cm x 65.5 cm (54 cm effective)
rolled size: 9 cm x 5 cm
material: Polypropylene (PP), 0.8 mm
Made in Slovenia (EU)