- Installation Instructions
- unlock (snap open)
- place between seat stays with the logo area facing the seat tube
- insert strap through buckle
- secure tightly to prevent sliding!
- roll printed side inward
- PRO TIP: bending the flap will prevent the rolled Musguard from sliding back and forth on the top tube during riding
- roll, roll, roll...
- use the slit to lock
- always roll your Musguard with the printed side facing inward!
- use slit to lock
- FRONT and REAR Musguard are designed to be rolled together for even more convenient storage
Musguard REARInstallation Instructions
IMPORTANTalways roll your Musguard with the printed side facing inward!
- Instillation Instructions
- place as close to the front wheel as possiblebe without disrupting steering!
- secure strap tightly
- rear and front Musguard are designed to fit one another when rolled
- remember: PRINTED SIDE INWARD!
Musguard FRONTInstillation Instructions
TIPS ON USE AND CARE
- secure strap tightly when installing
- Musguard has only one correct direction of rolling - PRINTED SIDE INWARD!
- remove and roll up as much as possible
- before rolling, wait for your Musguars to dry or wipe them down.
- avoid exposing to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time
- avoid exposing to extreme cold for prolonged periods of time!
- wash or wipe before storing
- store rolled. This helps it retain its shape and keeps it nice and straight when installed on your bike
- if your Musguard bends or warps, roll it up (printed side inward!) and let it "heal" for a while
If you need help figuring if Musguards will fit your bike or not, contact us here and we will help you out!